Saturday, August 8, 2015

Christmas Angel

 This is a sweet image from Imagine That.  I love how she's colored so I just layered her onto another digital paper using my scalloped rectangle cutting files from the SIL store.
I used my quilt pattern embossing folder with matching border for the back ground and a few sequins.
I did color in the gold parts of the ornaments with my glitter gel pen to add sparkle.

I'm adding her to the 12 months Christmas link up here.
And to the Customer link up at Imagine That


2 comments:

Julie Odil said...

She's a beautiful angel, Marji. Welcome to the team! Thanks for entering our 12 Months of Christmas link up challenge this month. Julie, DT member

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Beautifully done Marji. Love the extra touch of gold. Thanks so much for entering your card into the customer gallery over at Imagine That! Digis by Kris and of course over at the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up. Good luck in the draws.

☺Lisa D.
DT Member for Imagine That! Digis by Kris!
Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles--My Personal Blog!