Saturday, August 22, 2015

Imagine That monthly challenge

 I really love this saying.  I used the pre-colored background and images for my card.  Layering them in my SIL program and printing them as one layer.
The beach ball I printed and cut separately then used some foam tape to pop it up.  I added crystal effects to the sun and ball then added some crystal glitter to them.

Here is the link for the challenge this month.  There is a freebie if you want to jump in, then next month you will get the next image. 

4 comments:

Kristine said...

This is such a great card Marji!! I love that ribbon on the side, it reminds me of the fringe on a beach blanket!! Perfect :) Thanks for playing with us at Imagine That! digis by Kris. xxKris

Lady Bug Stampers said...

So cute I love how you designed this one. Love the glitter and the lace or ribbon not sure which it is. But darling card. Thanks so much for joining us at Imagine that Progressive Challenge this month.
Lynne DT Imagine That

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Great job Marji. Love how you popped the ball up a bit and also the pretty lace going down the side. Thanks so much for entering your card into the stamp of the month challenge over at Imagine That! Digis by Kris.

☺Lisa D.
DT Member for Imagine That! Digis by Kris!
Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles--My Personal Blog!

Deanne Saunders said...

Cool card! That sentiment is awesome!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IMAGINE THAT! monthly challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper