Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Flip flop cards

3 Girl JAM

Today I'm sharing 2 sweet shaker cards.  They are files from The Cutting Cafe.

I added sequins and some fimo summer shapes to the shaker box.
I used my gorgeous 3 Girl Jam ribbon and die cut lace.  I love these colors together.

This card is very simple, I used 3 thin layers of chip board to make a thicker shaker box, adding some tiny seed beads and sequins.  I love when shaped cards come with the right sized envelope.  Make it much easier, plus you can make it match!


This month's special ribbon is 

Hot & Cold Bundle

Image of Hot & Cold Bundle

on my project I used
Image of Hot & Cold BundleImage of Tie Dye 2 Bundle
Image of Tie Dye BundleImage of Flower Die Cut Bundle

If you are ready to shop, click on each photo to head right to it's spot in the shop.

1 comment:

Sherrie K. said...

Adorable shaker card! I wanted to also come by and say "congrats" on your win over at Decorate to Celebrate! Awesome project!
Sherrie K