Thursday, September 10, 2015

Jeepers Creepers


For today's card I used the adorable ghost!!  I love him so much!
I masked him to place the second ghost behind.  After cutting them out together, I used the goosebumps spray again then covered with glitter so they have a cool finish.
 I added a couple of the foil stickers inside as well so it matches.
 I used my cool haunted house embossing folder to make the front more interesting and stickers from my stash.  The ghosts had to wiggle so they are on an action wobble!
 Cutest spooks ever!!


1 comment:

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything Goes” challenge over at Penny’s & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
(DT Come and Get It)
(DT Crafty Friends)
(DT Tuesday Throwdown)