Thursday, October 15, 2015

The 12 months of Christmas October challenge

Challenge #10: ...TIME FOR GIVING...Card for a Child

So, I went a little crazy this month, lol, I couldn't stop with these cuties!

I made completely different styles for me I think, I kept them more simple and I like the non-traditional colors I used.

Our sponsor this month is
http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/
If you follow my blog then you know I love her images and participate in her monthly challenges.
I used the pre colored digis for my cards, using the colors as my inspiration.















The snowmen and mittens paper and the ornament and gift papers on the last card above are all part of the papers offered up as prizes.
Now that you've made it through my huge list of projects, I hope you have gotten some inspiration and join us this month.
http://12monthsofchristmaslinkup.blogspot.ca/


3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

What precious images.... Awesome Cards! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Kristine said...

Oh my goodness Marji, these are ALL super cute!! I love that made so many :) I can't decide which is my fave -- maybe the pink snowman paper with blue layer on the kraft with the faintly stamped snowflakes, and your pretty pink ribbon along top and side. So pretty! Although I'm such a sucker for Easel cards and oddly shaped cards like the ornament card at the bottom. Hmmm... you clever girl you!! :) I'd love to showcase some of these on my store if you'll allow me the honor?

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

So many wonderful creations Marji! You are such an asset to my team but I'm actually here on behalf of IT!DbK.

We love seeing so many great projects linked up to our customer gallery. Thanks for being such a fan of Kris' work and of course for linking to the gallery!

☺Lisa D.
DT Member for Imagine That! Digis by Kris!
Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles--My Personal Blog!