Friday, December 25, 2015

Jaded Blossom blue Christmas

        

I was sent 2 stamps sets by a wonderful Elf.  Nothing like that has every happened to me before so it was a HUGE mood booster! I am a big fan of Jaded Blossom and haven't been able to buy many sets so this totally made my month!
I saw this card in the SIL store (where I've just been able to get my subscription back after months of having canceled it) and new I wanted to show case my new stamps.  I have these papers from a few years ago from DCWV.

I really love how they turned out, I kept the embellishments to a minimum due to the shimmer in the papers. I felt that bows took away from the design instead of enhancing.
So, what do you think?  I love them!

I wish you a very Merry Christmas!! Blessings to you and your family!



         

No comments: