Friday, December 18, 2015

Ready for Christmas Penguin

Ready to smile?  This file makes me smile like crazy and I'm super proud of these projects!

This is from Kadoodle Bug Designs.  I HAD to have it as soon as I saw it and couldn't wait to create with it!

I used lots of foam dots to add layers, a lot of white gel pen dots for extra fun and sequins for shimmer.  I created the sentiment on my computer using my SIL program and let my Cameo write it for me.

I couldn't stop at one easel card, I had to make a BIG piece too to hang on my wall.  So I enlarged the pieces until the window frame filled most of my 12 by 12 mat.

I used gems for the ornaments and you can see the candy canes on the big version.  They did not come off my mat when I was making the card, well, they came off, in a wadded up ball! :(
Again I went crazy with the white gel pen dots, I love them around her face.  So cute!


2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

LOVE that you used a KaDoodle Bug file! It turned out awesome! Way to cute!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Daffodil Cards said...

Both are just wonderful, love what you have done with the gel pen too.