Friday, January 29, 2016

Feed me box card

Well, January has come to an end already! How is that possible, it sneaks up on me every month!
This is my last post as a guest designer for Paper Crafter Anonymous and Fun Stamper's Journey.  I've really enjoyed working with their products.  The stamps are great, the papers are beautiful, the embellishments are wonderful!

I created a box card for today using my favorite stamp! This cat cracks me up! Reminds me a little of the little cutie Grumpy cat.
I used feather paper and squirrel paper to go with the "feed me" stamp
And it folds flat for mailing.  This happens to be a cutting file, but it is really simple to create your own box card using your paper trimmer and score tool.

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh So CA-UUTE!!! What an adorable box card! Great papers! Have a wonderful weekend!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations