Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Owl card




I made this card for the current challenge at pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.ca/
I have been annoyed with myself for slacking on my posts, I was gone for 2 weeks at Christmas time and did not do any crafting while I was gone so I actually ran out of projects to post! 
So this is kind of fun to see a new challenge and have an open day to create something and post it!
This is a gift card holder card from the SIL store. I cut it all in white and left off the santa hat and center piece that is on his belly.
I embossed his wings in an embossing folder then used my gel pens to add a little bit of color.  I also sponged the edges with a slate gray ink pad.

4 comments:

Chriss America Real said...

This is just so darling! I am a huge fan of owls.

Daffodil Cards said...

It's really lovely, love the embosssing

Katarzyna PrasoĊ‚ek said...

very nicely made shape, thanks for joining PINspirational challenge this week, good luck and hope to see you again! :)

Kasia, PINspirational DT
www.artekatie.wordpress.com

Deanne Saunders said...

Oh, how cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper