Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Owl card




I made this card for the current challenge at pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.ca/
I have been annoyed with myself for slacking on my posts, I was gone for 2 weeks at Christmas time and did not do any crafting while I was gone so I actually ran out of projects to post! 
So this is kind of fun to see a new challenge and have an open day to create something and post it!
This is a gift card holder card from the SIL store. I cut it all in white and left off the santa hat and center piece that is on his belly.
I embossed his wings in an embossing folder then used my gel pens to add a little bit of color.  I also sponged the edges with a slate gray ink pad.

4 comments:

Chriss America Real said...

This is just so darling! I am a huge fan of owls.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

It's really lovely, love the embosssing

arteKatie said...

very nicely made shape, thanks for joining PINspirational challenge this week, good luck and hope to see you again! :)

Kasia, PINspirational DT
www.artekatie.wordpress.com

Deanne Saunders said...

Oh, how cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper