Thursday, February 11, 2016

It's a nerd thing!

I'm sharing a fun set of cards I made using the new It's a nerd thing set from Sunsational stamps
This card I found on the SIL store and I immediately thought of this set to go with it.
I put crystal effects on all of the glasses on the card fronts.  I used the negative cuts from the card to place over the bear, I thought he looked a little shocked so I tried to make it look like he's part of the circuit board.
This is what I put inside this card.

For the next card I found some paper with lines on it that looks like school paper.  I lined the main layer with a silver marker.  I like how the offset lined paper looks.


Here's a close up of the lizard, he's so cute. I put the tiger inside this card.


And for my favorite of this set! I used the rest of the pieces from the set on this card and put the snake on an action wobble.

4 comments:

Miranda said...

Cute!!!!

Rhonda Emery said...

wanted to stop by and welcome you on the decorate to celebrate design team glad to have you. hugs Rhonda

Daffodil Cards said...

What brilliant cards, fab ideas and fun too.

Scrapper69 said...

So Fun & Cute!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations