Monday, February 15, 2016

Winter wonderland challenge at 12 Months of Christmas

Blog Badge
I got a little carried away this month.  I am a big snowman fan so I had to make 3 cards for the challenge.  I also loved the paper that was designed for this month so I wanted more reasons to use it!

My first card I'm showing you is a fun Polaroid card I found on the SIL store.
I kept the colors in line with the digital paper set.  I used the cute Snow Fun image, making it look like it was a photo taken on the cute camera.


I used foam squares to seal the card closed and cut through the layers so the photo can slide in and out of the camera like the real thing.  Don't you love when a vision works out the way you see it in your head?  I am over the moon excited about this card!


For my next card I made a cute shaped card using the Snowflake mason jar.
I used my markers to add shadow to the jar then used 3 different shades of teal to color the snowflakes adding a dot of crystal effects to each center then adding crystal glitter.  
I finished it off with 3 strands of twine.



I added a snowflake gem to the bow's center.


And next, I used the Let it Snowmen image.  The card base is one I got from the SIL store along with the snowflake swirls in the medallion.  
Aren't the papers this month super pretty?  I love them and the colors are great!


I used my gel pens to color the image for some added shine.  I kept the embellishments to just gems stones on the snowflake centers then each corner of the card.


I sure hope you will join us this month so you can get your snowflake paper and win some of these cute designs.


2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I LOVE your polaroid card, what a great idea and beautifully done.

Scrapper69 said...

I'm a HUGE Snowman fan as well..... LOVE your cards! My favorite is the first one with the camera/polaroid - very COOL!!!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations