Monday, April 4, 2016

Baby card



This week's challenge is Baby cards.  I actually have a reason to make a baby card!! I'm going to have another great niece!!  She's due to arrive in August so I'll be saving this until then.

 The big bow is one of my favorite Eureka images.  I thought it would be cute to make the card front look like a package and the little stick horse like a little ornament tie on.
 I typed the congratulations using a font on my computer and made it pink.
The detail on the horse on front. I added tiny buttons over the image and used foam tape to pop up the horse's head.

 Now it's your turn to link up, click the badge at the top and check out the rest of the team's inspiration!  If you'd like your own images, click the name of each one at the top.



1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Congrats to your family! I have another Great Nephew on the way.... in the next 2 weeks actually! LOL Can't wait to send my niece the Elephant card I made for him! :) Your Sweet Card is adorable and they will just love it!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations