Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Sweet Shop Blanket

Today I have a crochet project to share with you.
I saw this idea here, and followed her patterns to create the blanket.



The first square I made was the ice cream cone with the cherry on top.  I made this for my daughter and let her know when she commented how cute the square was.  She immediately requested a "plushie ice cream cone"
So I used the idea from the Unicorn I made, his body for the ice cream scoop. I then winged it from there and created the rest as I went.  
Using techniques that I am learning from Nadia with the Granny  Square a day project, I was able to create the cone design.  I am SO tickled with how it turned out! It's amazing!!! (if I do say so myself)


1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a SUPER DUPER and beautiful design and work, love your ice cream cone.
Faith
x