Sunday, July 17, 2016

Miss Daisy Stamps Holly Blossom

This is a "new to me" company called Miss Daisy Stamps.
This was a free gift along with the 2 designer papers you see.
I used a card file from the SIL store to create this fun card.

 I added the digital papers to my cut files and also layered sweet little Holly Blossom on the background before I printed it.  The snowflakes around her and the 2 on the front are also cut files from my library, I just colored them white and turned them into a digial element.
 I added a pretty fluffy ribbon using my 3 Girl Jam ribbon. I'm so glad I stocked up before they closed up shop. This stuff is so pretty!


4 comments:

Deedee Anderson said...

Very sweet card! I'm glad you found Miss Daisy's digis -- they are wonderfull! I really like the layout of this card, and it's so fun to see Christmas in July cards!

Scrapper69 said...

I've never heard of them either... I better go check them out! your image is adorable & colored so well! Super cute!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A lovely card
Faith
x

Miss Daisy Stamps said...

This is very delightful to see your gorgeous card! The details are beautiful. I love the colours and the large white snowflakes. Great job! It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm happy you found Miss Daisy Stamps. I look forward to seeing you in Miss Daisy Stamps Create & Share Facebook Group here https://www.facebook.com/groups/237246803286989/. Your new card is perfect for the current challenge! I'd also like to invite you to LIKE Miss Daisy Stamps Facebook page for a free Thank You gift here https://www.facebook.com/missdaisystamps/. I look forward to creating with you! Happy Stamping! Love, Miss Daisy