Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Pretty purple blanket

If you've been following me this year, then you remember that I've been following YarnUtopia and her Granny Square a Day challenge on you tube.

I have been doing pretty good keeping up. A while back I decided on a color scheme for the floral looking squares and planned to make them into a blanket.  I have enough squares done to make that blanket so I wanted to share it with you.
You've seen most of these squares in my update posts. But some of them I stitched together before doing an update post.
 Aren't they so pretty and so neat?  I love how it turned out.  Now to pick a new color scheme for the next one!  I'm using a cool green and yellow scheme for the geometric looking squares also, so be watching for that blanket.



2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely gorgeous. A real labour of love. Loving the purple and green.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Scrapper69 said...

It's BEAUTIFUL!!! and I just LOVE the pretty colors!!!

Theresa