I made this for a friend who lives in Alaska! She had to have a great Florida card.
I got these sea horse dies recently along with the paper pad. I LOVE this paper! It's just amazing, the colors and the patterns are gorgeous!
For the seahorses, I wanted them each to be different, so I cut one from the paper, using contrasting patterns to show the details. I ran the detailed piece through my little xyron to get adhesive on it. I didn't burnish it ensuring I had extra adhesive in the open spaces, I then covered that exposed sticky with glitter. For the top left one, I used an adhesive sheet to cut the background solid piece and used tiny beads to fill in the open spaces. For the blue one, I used that same adhesive sheet to cover all the open spaces with glitter, I then used my alcohol based markers to color in the areas.
I really love this technique. The colors blend so easily.
For the inside, I used a photo I found online and printed my words. I then used a outline sticker shell on that same adhesive sheet and just used a tan marker to add some darker color.
I'm adding this to the 100th challenge at Cut it up!