Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Kadoodle bugs coloring

The weekend of my birthday, Kadoodle bug designs was having a little celebration and a coloring contest. Emily and I  joined in using the fun digital stamps.
Em is a huge Shopkins fan, what kid isn't these days?  Shoot, I think they are pretty cute myself.
She loved these images when I showed her and wanted a poster to hang on her wall.
I created this using my SIL program and she colored them in.

 Since it happened to be my birthday, I got the cute birthday kitties set and made myself a birthday card! I used my pencils also to color and blended with gamsol.

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

She did a wonderful job coloring those adorable images! :) And your Birthday card turned out so sweet! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Unknown said...

Great job Em what an adorable creation.
Love your mama's card too..