Sunday, August 21, 2016

The Cutting Cafe'


The Cutting Cafe
I have the pleasure of sharing another set of projects from The Cutting Cafe!

Today we are using the Pencil and Apple treat sets
I made the shaped cards, I love shaped cards, they make me smile!

 I kept the pencil simple using some cute gingham paper for the eraser.

 For the apple I used my favorite crackle paper, I love the kraft color on the back so the inside of the card is crackle like the apple. I added a simple twine bow and a fun owl gem.

I couldn't stop there, I had to make the treat box cards too!
 I added some fun fabric embellishments to this one and some yummy candy.

I added an owl to this apple card too.  I started to put the green apple candies in the box to stay with the apple theme, but the red candies looked better.



I'm so happy to have been given this guest designer spot this month.
It was fun!


4 comments:

Helen Gullett said...

Oh my!!! These projects today are super adorable amd fun! Love the treat boxes a lot.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A FABULOUS selection of shaped cards, Love them all.
Faith
x

Scrapper69 said...

Oh WOW! Everything looks AWESOME! You did a Fab job..

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Lisa said...

Wow! You've been busy! Such cute projects all and so happy you are here!