Thursday, September 15, 2016

The Nature of Christmas

Hello! It's that time again, another reminder for the 12 months of Christmas link up!
I sure hope you are playing along, it's getting close to the time we need those Christmas cards!

The theme this month is The Nature of Christmas.
Our sponsor this month is Sparkle and Sprinkle

I chose this adorable image to work with.
She is called Peace. There is a digital set or actual stamps you can purchase!

I made 2 cards using the papers that are up for wins this month.
I have a really hard time picking and making just one card as you can tell.
I love making Christmas cards so much, it's just fun to see the different ways you can use one image.
So this card, is more traditional. I love the colors in her coat.
The stockings are brads I picked up recently at a convention, a little twine and some gems and glitter and it's perfect.

For my second card I let the paper be the base, I just love that scene!
She's out picking her tree in the woods.

I purposely colored her dress with an odd pattern, I didn't forget any (wink)
Sometimes I challenge my OCD to not be so perfect. I feel it's good therapy. lol

So, how many Christmas cards do you have done?  I haven't counted but I know I'm over 30 because I had a lot left over from last year.
I told you I love making Christmas cards. lol
Thanks for stopping by, I'd love your feedback!


No comments: