Monday, October 10, 2016

Halloween goodies

Fabulous designs from Creative Kuts!
Cheryl is just amazing!  I love her ideas so much.

 It's so fun when the front of the card lets some of the inside peak out.  I added some fun spider web paper to the edge.

How fun are step cards?  This one is really cool because it opens like a regular card but the step is extra on the front.  So cool!!

I used one of my Unity stamps for the greeting.

Cheryl likes to make matching sets, these bags go with these cards.  I love the peek a boo windows.
I used yellow acetate for the pumpkin.

 I used green acetate for this one.  I LOVE this bag!!
The flames are done on yellow paper and I used yellow, orange and red ink to sponge it.

2 comments:

Chriss America Real said...

Oh my goodness! I love all of these cards! So cute!

Hugs,
Chriss
www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

Scrapper69 said...

Oh Gosh - Look at all that cuteness you've got going on! Such fun Halloween cards/treats! Really cute!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations