Tuesday, November 15, 2016

12 months of Christmas bingo



http://decossesdynamitedoodles.blogspot.ca/
Our sponsor this month is our wonderful host of this challenge blog.
Check it all out here, and here
These are the papers that are being offered this month.

This month we are doing things a little differently.  We have this great bingo card, choose a row and create your project!


For my card I picked the first row on the left going down.
I chose to use the Green Refrain paper for my background.
The die cuts are the tree, the gift and the star which also happen to be the next on the list.
The beautiful Merry Christmas image is one from Scribbles.
I used my SIL program to color the tree and gift pieces and the star, I used the digital papers that are part of the prize this month.
 The star is a previous month's paper

This is where you can find the Merry Christmas image.


This is where you can find my background paper.



No comments: