Sunday, December 25, 2016

Feeling Grinchy?

Merry Christmas!!!
Are you feeling Grinchy?  Well maybe you should wrap up in this and warm that heart and your feet right up!
This is a very small lap blanket, works for Emily as is, but I'm on the hunt for a graph of Max with the horn on his head to put beside this and make a real lap blanket.
I wish I had paid more attention to what the pattern was doing with his arm on the left, but I am not ripping out all of those rows...nope

If you aren't familiar with how this works, there is a graph, like you'd use for cross stitch or even bead work.  This actually came from a Perler Bead group I found.  The style of stitch is called corner 2 corner, like the blanket under this panel.  You start in the bottom corner and work your way up to the top, so, you can see now how many rows I'd have to rip out to get down to his arm.  His face has way to many details.
So, back to my hunt for Max! Wish me luck!!  I'll post again when it's all done.

No comments: