Saturday, December 17, 2016

My new design team!


So, I have some wonderful news!!! I have been asked to join a fun and very creative team run by a sweet friend of mine.
I'm thrilled to announce that I will be joining their ranks in January!
I've got the next blog hops here on my side bar so be sure to head over and check things out.
The ladies are so talented!
Thank you Connie for having me!

I hope you will head over (click the badge at the top) and check things out.
She has lots going on, YouTube Tuesday, Sketchy Saturday and Freebie Funday!
The current challenge is up and running as well, Baby it's Cold Outside, I added a card as well in the link up, it's free and fun and the sponsor is Bugaboo! I really enjoy those images.

This is the most recent card I've made using a freebie they offered.
Isn't he wonderful? Cracks me up!


I'm adding this card to the challenge at Show us your pussies, cats only challenge.

These are the 2 blog hops coming up, mark your calendar and be sure to join us!
Tons of giveaways!!
   
Disney Themed Hop

No comments: