Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Sweet Owlivia

Meet Owlivia, isn't' she precious?  I am SO proud of her!

She stands on her own which I think is extra special.
I really liked this pattern, you start at the soles of her shoes and work up to the top of her head in one piece, well, her legs are separate but you don't have to sew her legs on then her head to her torso like other stuffies I have made.
Her little wings are made separately and get stitched in place.
I bought my very first pair of false eye lashes for her! The lady ringing me up asked if I enjoyed wearing them and I said I don't know, I've never worn them, these are for a doll I'm making.  She just laughed, until I showed her the picture on the pattern and then she fell in love too!




So, what do you think?

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

She is FABULOUS.
Faith
x

Scrapper69 said...

Oh My Lanta! That looks AMAZING!!! LOOOVE it!

Theresa