Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Little Scraps of Heaven

Little Scraps of Heaven gives free sets each week.  
She's started adding a cute set of labels with the sets.  I really enjoy creating cards using the digital papers and elements.
These are two cards I've made recently using the free files from two different weeks.




 Using the digital elements is also helping me learn the little nuances of my Cameo's program.
When they forced us to upgrade I had a hard time but I'm slowly finding cool little perks.
Like the shadow element.  You can see it under the scalloped square and the cactus image.

I'm adding these to the Crafty Gals Corner link up

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful projects!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Super cards, love the sentiments.
Faith
x

Scrapper69 said...

awww.... totally precious cards!

Theresa

Jana Forrest said...

Nice use of shades of red. Thank you for sharing over at Crafty Gals Corner challenge. Jana ~ DT CGC