Monday, March 13, 2017

Happy Easter

Design Team

Today I pulled out one of my polymer stamps!
Shocker right?  I've neglected my stamps for so long.
I did some paper piecing with this one, using the Flower girl image as an Easter theme.


I stamped her 3 times, once on the skin tone, once on brown for the basket and once on the pink for her dress.  I then cut everything out with my (gasp) scissors!! NO CAMEO on this card!
Maybe I'm getting ill...

I used some die cuts instead of my Cameo.  We have a local lady who sets up a store at the flea market, she sells her cuts from her dies for quarter or 50 cents so it's very affordable for me.
I used gel pens to color as well as sharpies.

Sunsational stamps is having a design team call!  Head over to the blog and see if you'd like to be part of this team! Lisa has some amazing ideas for the near future and this team is so laid back and fun to be part of!

No comments: