Monday, April 24, 2017

Hoppy Mother's day


Hi, I'm back this week with a fun Mother's day card using that adorable new bunny set I gave you a peak of last week.
You must go check out the set in the store,
I created this cute scene in my SIL program and cut 3 sets of balloons to make a fun card.

The little basket is a die cut I have, I thought it would be cute for him to be giving his mom some carrots as part of her gift.

 I used my gel pens to add some shine to his face, foot and the butterfly.

I'm adding this card to the Hiding in my craftroom challenge of Any holiday!
I am also entering this in the new to me blog of 2 Crafty Critter Crazies.  Their challenge is anything goes with a critter!


2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

That's just too CUTE! Adorable card!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

NanaConnie said...

Marji, What a darling little card! Love how you took an Easter image and turned it into Mother's Day. :-D I'm just so tickled that you decided to support our brand new challenge blog by playing along at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies. I hope you'll become a regular and play each month. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT