Friday, May 12, 2017

Graduation challenge


Today's theme is graduation.
I decided to use the School Day image and went a little differently with my card.
He's finished and heading off to start his next journey in life, whether it be college or career, I'm not sure, I'll decide when the time comes to use the card.


The background is a cutting file I have in my SIL library that I turned into a digital stamp.
I'm really happy with how it turned out.

This is the inside of the card. I added a pencil to the top.


I'm adding this to the Colour Crazy Craft Challenge

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely fabulous, love it.
Faith
x

Creative world said...

super fun image and you create a great design with it...thank you for joining us at COLOUR CRAZY challenge this week,hope to see you again
Ċ½eljka DT xx