Friday, September 22, 2017

Snow buddies



Snowman Scene Digital Stamp


This week's challenge is embossing! I love my embossing folders, it's such a great look and really dresses up a simple card.

A snowman isn't complete until he's got some glitter somewhere! I added some squiggley lines with my crystal effects then sprinkled crystal glitter over the ground.

Before I put the card together I used a sponge and ink pads to add some color to the embossed areas. I used 2 different snowflake embossing folders.

Now it's your turn, click the badge at the top to head over and see the rest of the inspiration and link up your own creation!

3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A wonderful card with lots to see with great texture.
Faith
x

Dorothy S said...

This embossing is great - I especially like the varied colors on the top section.

Jenscrapstoo said...

Thanks for sharing your talent, great holiday card!!
Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
Cheers Jennie DTM
Jenscrapstoo