Friday, December 1, 2017

Sweet as pie

It's time for a new challenge at Connie Can Crop!

This month's theme is fancy, the idea is to use a 3d image or create a fancy fold.
I used foil stickers, and a 3d angel.

 I think it's pretty fancy. I put the tree sticker on glitter card stock then cut it out and colored the presents with sharpies.  I added sticker ornaments as well.

 This one is less fancy, I colored the star on top of the tree.  I think the angel makes a bigger statement. I need to find more of them, they are buttons.




It's also a new challenge over at QKR
I made this Christmas tag for this week's challenge.

You can find the 3 wise men image here.


2 comments:

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Very cute card!! Love the bunny image.

Sue
https://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Chriss America Real said...

This is a very cute card!

Hugs,
Chriss