Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Cookie time!!



So if you haven't seen them around yet, it's cookie season!!
This is Emily's second year selling cookies.  She loves it and is so good talking to people!


Since this year we are in a new troop and I am not in charge of cookies for a whole troop I have some time to make some decorations for the cookie booths.
I came up with this idea to let people know they can buy cookies for our troops.
A lot of people don't know that you can buy cookies and the Girl Scouts council will send those cookies to troops stationed out of the country! I love this program and think it's really important.


Out troop leader posted this idea on our page so I made up something to add to the cookie booth along with our flag.  I went to the dollar store and picked up the soldiers and basket then made the sign in my SIL program using the same flag file.


This was the first booth Emily participated in.  They were the Cookie first aid doctors, helping those ailing from Girl Scout cookie withdrawals.


One of my facebook friends has a grand daughter who's a new Daisy this year.  She posted some great ideas for shirts for cookie season, so I made Emily a shirt for her to wear.



And I had to make myself one too!


This is the link for Emily's online cookie sales.
She's got a big goal this year, I love that she chose to surpass her goal last year. It's a big task.
She would love your help!

https://www.abcsmartcookies.com/#/shopify-landing/9689c4bf-5401-4554-8e65-5093cbf30948



No comments: