Thursday, February 8, 2018

Enchanted winter castle

Today I have an amazing project to share with you!!
Dreaming tree just release this Enchanted Winterland Castle bundle.
I HAD to make it, it's so amazing!!!
I went through my papers and picked out some and went shopping for the main purple, it's got embossed polka dots on it and picked up the white glitter paper.

This castle is big!! It takes a lot of paper but I am in love and already planning out my next one!
I used the micro string lights you can get now with battery packs to light the main castle.
I need to get some tea lights for the two front towers.












It's just stunning!! I spent one evening cutting all the pieces then most of the next day assembling it!
Emily wants it for her Shopkins, sorry kiddo, not gonna happen!
Right now it's on display on the entertainment center right above the tv! 
Leo, the owner of Dreaming Tree has created a facebook group where we can all share our creations! You should check it out, there are some awesome works there.

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AWESOME is an understatement, wish there was a word to describe it, it's extraordinary and beautiful too.
Faith
x