Sunday, March 25, 2018

Kadoodle Bug Designs projects



I just noticed that I didn't share these projects with you!!
I finally decorated my Cameo to match my blog logo!
I've been wanting to do this for a long time but wanted cute cherries and Kadoodle Bug designs has the cutest! 
My daughter even gave me her Cherry shopkin! Love that kid!
So here's a close up of the cherries.


It's not an exact match but I LOVE it!! Makes me happy to sit at my desk and look at it.


This card is a fun shaped card using the Creamsicle cutie.
Creamsicles are my favorite icecream!
I made this several weeks ago after I ordered my first diamond painting, and anxious to try the craft. I remembered these little stones I bought ages ago and did my own diamond painting on this card.
I used crystal effects to adhere them and add shine to the melted spots.




Be sure to check out the facebook page for all the inspiration from the design team! 



No comments: