Wednesday, March 31, 2021

March Honey bear card for Imagine That


I'm sorry to be so late with posting.  I made this card and had it finished before the 10th...honestly...lol
I photographed it and took it to the fair to be judged along with some crochet work and a diamond painting and then forgot all about posting it!

So here it is on the cusp of lateness!
But, I think I did an awesome job on it!

This card file is from silhouette, it is supposed to be a Christmas card, I sliced off the front piece and put our little bear there creating an outline so my machine would cut him out as part of the box card piece.
The little flowers are alos a cut file from silhouette, instead of using regular paper, I filled them in with the digital papers from this bear set.  The main card pieces were also filled with the hexagon pattern to keep the card theme.




I really had fun with this one and I can not believe  myself for forgetting to share it!
I hope you are playing along in the progressive challenge with us all.  It's so fun!

Click the link at the top of my blog and head over!

 

2 comments:

Kristine said...

WOW, what a FUN and CREATIVE use of this digi set - I LOVE IT! So much thought and work went into this and it turned out fantastic. THANK YOU for sharing in our challenge this month at Imagine That Digistamp!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Super card that will bring a smile and joy to anyone.
Faith x