Monday, June 17, 2013

Spinning with the stars


3004 Star with Hat

3003 Star with Star Halo


Today's new challenge is, Anything goes.  I found this card base in the SIL store and cut it using my Cameo. I also used the cameo's print and cut feature for my digis and the offset function.
 This is a penny slider card, meaning there are 2 pennies sandwiched between the card base, the pink layer and the star.  He slides around that opening.
 I used some gorgeous paper roses, some 3 Girl Jam ribbon and a Pinque Peacock angel stick pin as my embellishments. The tag says "My Little One"  I love this so much.
 I covered his hat in glitter to take the focus from it being a Christmas image.  I like to use my stamps in more ways than one.
 A little peak at the dimension, and now for the inside:
 How cute is she?! I love her blissful expression.  I cut her in white and then in the gingham paper.  With the white I used the offset function and the gingham paper I cut the outline.  Love my cameo, I might have mentioned that before ;)
 I added an action wobble inside so both areas of the card are fun!
Spin out!  This card is so fun, if it was sent to me I'd play with it all day, just flipping it back and forth watching the little star spin all around, then inside with the action wobble, oh my goodness, hold me down.  lol

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you will link up with us, click the logo above to head to the blog or click the images above and go shop.  Both digi's are on the same page making it easy.
And check out the other cute star images, love the cowboy one! Must have!

4 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

Awesome card!!! I need to try to make one of those slider card.

Creative Kuts said...

This is so adorable! I need to make one of these too. lol

An'Jenic G. said...

Marji this is too cute. I just love your little Santa star. So cute. TFS AJ-

Tonya said...

So cute!! Love it.

Be sure to link up your creation at Red Carpet Studio Challenge

Tonya DT