Monday, March 10, 2014

You're the Mac to my cheese


I'm showing off some adorable layered garden beauties today! Aren't they pretty?

My daughter is a cheese freak, mac n cheese is one of her staples
She doesn't eat much else so when I saw this file over at SVG cutting files, I knew I had to make a page for Emily and her Mac n cheese!

I used the JPG file and did a simple print and cut, cut some frames and added my LGB flowers and I think it's a fabulous page!

 Isn't' it cute?  I love how they macaroni and the cheese slice have faces, it cracks me up, too too cute!
I love the bold colors in this LGB, so very pretty matched with the felt.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you will click the links and shop for your own layered garden beauties!

1 comment:

Pcaheather said...

Love this layout and the mac and cheese sentiment, super cute!