Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Up and away challenge at Eureka





I started with one of the box card bases you can get from the SIL store, I finally got my Cameo back to normal after over 2 weeks of fighting with it and the new update. I am back to the previous version and will stick with it, lol, don't need the added drama.
So I'm happy to have my best friend in my craft room back.
I did cut the balloons and owl by hand after printing them, and colored them with my pencils.
 The papers are from CTMH and I added crystal effects to the candles along with some pearls and gem stones.
 These cards are so fun! Normally it will fit in a regular envelope but I kept the phrase big so the swirl had more of an impact.
I hope you will play along with week for the Up and away challenge, click the box at the top to head to the blog and link up and if you want to get these images, click on their names above to head right to the store to pick them up.


No comments: