Monday, May 23, 2016

Pretty in Pink



Pretty in pink is this week's challenge theme.  I just love the balloons. I have quite a few of them now.
I pulled out my markers and tried my hand (again) at skin...I need a few more colors. But then again this is a balloon so it doesn't have to be realistic.
 I let my Cameo cut them out for me, wrapped some twine around them and used the exclamation mark as the anchor.  The "sweet baby" I just typed on my own using a font on my computer and let my Cameo write it for me. I then filled it in with a gel pen.

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Such a FUN baby Card! And you've been busy - I checked out your other posts as well...Everything you've created is super cute! I took a few days off from the internet - thought I would play Catch up today! :) Have a wonderful day!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Creative Kuts said...

Adorable card. Thanks for sharing.