Monday, September 12, 2016

Pop out cards

I have several cards to share with you today.
Cheryl has offered us another great card series.
Her cards are so fun!!

This one was perfect for Emily so I pulled out lots of bling and glitter paper and she loved it!!!

 I used my sketch pens in my Cameo to write her name on the banner.



In case you aren't on my TiggerScraps facebook page, I wanted to share this again.  I posted this on the recent challenge for Bugaboo digi stamps.
Their current challenge is outdoors, I better get busy.

This is another of Cheryl's cards.  I got out one of my favorite paper stack pads and cut several images in different papers then ended up with 2 cards.
When I have a card like this, I do that a lot, if I can't decide right away on papers.  That way I can mix and match and decide better.




1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Looks like you've been a busy little bee again! Adorable cards! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations