Friday, February 21, 2020

Handsome cardinal


Last month, I decided that I would straighten up my yarn area.  It was overflowing with projects in different stages of completion and many skeins and balls of yarn.
I pulled it all out and spread it out so I could see what I had.  I then began to organize and tear out projects that I knew I would never finish.
I ended up ripping out over 8 projects and organized my yarn by color along with rolling up small skeins and loose yarn into neat cakes.
I then told myself that I would finish one project before picking up another one and would not start a major project until I had these big ones done.  I now am one down and at the time of writing this post I'm almost done with a second.  I'm hoping to finish one crochet project each month of this year.  Then I can focus on the bucket list that's about 10 miles long!  Wish me luck in sticking with my plan!

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is gorgeous work with amazing colours. Good Luck with your stitching.
Faith x