Thursday, June 12, 2008

WRAK images-Whipper Snapper

This is my favorite Whipper Snapper image. Which is a very hard decision to make. I think they are my favorite company. There aren't many of their images I wouldn't like to own.
Through the wish rak at Split Coast I was sent an envelope of images. The two below were included.
This is shy bunny, I got the sketch from the challenge posted on Split coast. SC179
I colored the image with colored pencils and blended them with mineral spirits. I cut the scallop with my nestabilities and the circles are with the colluzzle. I added a prima flower to top it off.
Another super fun image. After coloring him in with markers I put crystal effects on the icing and his nose; glitter glue on his hat and the cupcake paper. I also added glitter glue to the stripes in the pattern paper. The brads are covered with glitter glue. I poked holes where the whiskers attach to his nose and threaded wire through to add some extra pizzaz. The wire use is a challenge on split coast. Close up of Cupcake's nose and whiskers. How cute it he?!

If you'll notice the papers are the same with these cards. I am trying to stick with my paper use rule I made for myself. See post from May 20 for details. After cutting the circles for the bunny layers I noticed they lined up in an interresting way so they became the frame for cupcake. What do you think?

No comments: