Friday, August 22, 2008

String of creativity

Back in the creative saddle. I made a stack of cards last night and a few nights ago. Here are some of my favorite from that crafting marathon.
Eloise Greengrass, isn't she adorable? I used my argile embossing folder to do the background. The circles are cut with the scallop circle nestabilites. She is colored with copics and embelished with tiny gem stones and crystal glitter glue.

The above and below cards are such a treat for me. I recieved a huge package from England with all kinds of goodies in it. This stamp was among the jackpot. I have wanted this stamp, but it was too expensive to order from europe due to shipping costs. I am so tickeled that a super sweet someone (I think I know who you are) thought enough of me to send me this stamp.

More cards of Eloise. These cards were inspired by Michelle (AKA armywife2sam) you can see her card here I love this paisley paper and have been hoarding it for a while now. I will be making a few more of these cards in duplicate, I think they turned out really great.

MFT stamps is such a wonderful company. They have such fun sets.

I have recieved these images through the WRAK.

I recently made cupcakes and used foil cupcake wrappers. They came with white wrappers in between the foil and I used both wrappers in making the cupcakes mainly so the cupcakes wouldn't end up with a metalic taste (it's happened before) so when you eat the cupcake the foil wrapper is clean, so of course I have been saving a few and that is what the mirror is made with.

I have alot more cards uploaded in my gallery on Split Coast, I hope you'll look there too.

No comments: