Welcome to the Crafty Cutters Creations blog hop! Each day this week, the wonderful ladies of this group will be showing you one of their creations. Please come back each day this week to see more great projects!
Today's hop starts with Me! So you are in the right spot.
This will be my hubby's birthday card. I used files from Little Scraps of Heaven. The top of the card is a banner that I welded an oval to then turned it into a card. The banner is the current freebie on the site. I'm really happy with how it turned out.
Here is where you can find my moose. I just omited his hat and added a big heart from the love cut out.
This is the inside of the card, I used my new ribbon cutter to cut the ribbon so I don't have to worry about tucking it under the layer.
our next stop on the hop is Carla
2. Carla ~ http://www.racincrafts.blogspot.com/
3. Eva - http://www.evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com/
4..rhonda - http://craftingwithblue.blogspot.com/
5. Patricia- http://www.creativediva98.blogspot.com/
6. Lisa - http://www.handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/
7. Gina - http://www.californiascrappin-gcinderella21.blogspot.com/
Please come back each day this week to see more creations from the Crafty Cutters Creations Group!
Do you want to join the Crafty Cricut Creations Group on Facebook? Click here!