Wednesday, February 22, 2012

use the shift feature key today


Today we are to use the shift feature key on our projects. I've been wanting to turn this photo album into a brag book of samples for my craft shows. I'm changing my business cards and banners to owls so I took advantage of my lovely Hoot N Holler cartridge. The paper background is random paper I have, I covered up the picture on the original album. The owls I used the Enjoy the season imagine cartridge to put the colors and patterns on their layers. I had to use the shift key to get all of the layers. I know it's not exactly what 
So this is the new cover for my sample book. Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Liz said...

adorable owls, can't wait to see the whole album, make sure you post it!

http;//tryin2craft.blogspot.com

Doris P. said...

cute! love their colors!! -dt doris

Gloria said...

your owls are too cute!!!
tfs
gloria c
www.craftnthings.blogspot.com

Sheila said...

Love these owls! They are awesome.

Sheila
http://2pawprints.blogspot.com