Friday, March 9, 2012

Close to my Heart


I am annoucing my next venture! I am a new consultant for Close to My Heart! I'm so excited, I got the tracking number for my kit already and can't wait for next week, just want to skip right over the weekend :)
They aren't that important to me anymore since I stay home with Emily lol
I want to share, in case you haven't heard the news, if you sign up this month you get the Art Philosophy bundle for FREE!! Yup, it's valued at $100 and it's absolutely free! So for around $120, with tax and shipping you too could start your new business.
I was a consultant years ago and had so much fun going to people's homes and showing them what I love to do and getting them hooked as well! I'm telling you, it's a lot of fun.
One thing I will be doing to get some new blood so to speak is a CTMH club, what it will mean to be a club member is you will be required to spend $20 or $25 a month and each person will get the chance to be the hostess one month.  So if we have 12 people join, you spend your $20 or $25 a month and I will put each name in a bowl and assign a name to each month.  That way you can plan ahead knowing when your month will be and anticipate all the glorious freebies.  SO, if you want to join my club, please leave a comment and a way for me to reach you so I can get my list started.
fpo
I'm working on my website so I will post a blinkie once it's up and ready, but in the mean time, if your looking for great new products, need a new hobby, or want the ART PHILOSOPHY CRICUT Cartridge, let me know, I will hook you up! (lol)
Can you tell I'm excited? 

No comments: