Sunday, April 15, 2012

My Favorite Things class and Emily

Spring is here and I wanted to share my daughter's Easter pictures.  She is so photogenic and had so much fun with the baby chick. I just love her to pieces. 






And here is the true Emily! She picked out her outfit and managed to get most of it on with minimal help.  My Mom and I had plans to attend a stamp class so Pappa was going to baby sit.  The afternoon plan was to swing, play in the sand box and draw with chalk on the car port.
 I keep saying we need to get her an agent because she is a true entertainer and is always making us laugh.
Here are the gorgeous cards my mom and I made
My Favorite Things has opened a store very close to my parent's house.
This was a new release class, all the stamps we used are brand new.
 My copic skills are lacking, hoping the next class I take at the store will be a class on how to blend better with them.
 I really like this card the best.  The paper is "This N That" by Lori Whitlock, I'm heartbroken they didn't have it for me to buy but I'm on the hunt.
And finally this really fun card, it says "The best things in life can't be bottled" then inside it says "or can they?"
I love that part of the images are colored and part are paper pieced.  Such a nice effect. 
Here's a link to the website if you want to pick up a few of the new products.


No comments: