Saturday, July 21, 2012

New Close to My Heart catalog in just very short time!!

August 1st the new catalog goes live!! I have them in my hands, let me know if you'd like me to send you one.
It's loaded with gorgeous Fall and Christmas sets and papers, scrumptious new ink colors and NEW markers!! Yup, we have alcohol ink markers now and each marker has 2 shades on it.
I got my NEW Artiste Cricut cartridge last  night from Fed Ex and spent over an hour just looking at the 2!! handbooks that come with it! It has a normal handbook showing you what button to push for each item and it also has an assembly book.  SO many amazing features and cuts on this cartridge, not to mention the 3 stamp sets and the chipboard shapes.  This is an amazing deal!
Here is the link to the full handbook http://www.cricut.com/res/handbooks/artiste_handbook_web.pdf

And, if you have been thinking about signing up, look at what you get when you sign up in August!! This adorable bag!! I love it

Here is the link to my website, http://marjifranklin.ctmh.com/
I've got a gathering set up for August 1st if you want to place an order, just click there and order away! You can also sign up there as well, click on opportunities then be a consultant.
If you are ordering more than $150 on your own then do not join one of my gatherings, do your own so you can earn some free goodies!!
Let me know if you have any questions
Happy crafting!

1 comment:

ISwaBB said...

I am so excited about the new book & stuff. I think i am going to sign up with you too.