Friday, August 17, 2012

Mini album




 Mini albums today! So much fun and oh the possibilities!!

I recently got a new stamp set that's a circus theme so I designed my album around that set.
I used the Artiste cartridge to cut my pages and the front decoration.
I added lots of gem stones to add some simple bling to each page.

Here is the inside cover and page one.  The stamp set came with matching dies so it made cutting the images out easy!





 Isn't the shape of the book so fun? I love it.  I started to use one of the premade albums on the cartridge but when I saw this shape I knew it was for this album. 
 And here's what the book looks like after I bound it with my Cinch and added lots and lots of ribbons.
I think this is such a fun project, I hope you think so too, now to get some pictures in it.










9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute mini album! Love the details you added.

Nadja MCCR DT Sister

Jessica Buffa said...

Fun images and darling shape to choose for your mini!
:O)
Jessica S
MCCR DT Sister

Unknown said...

Really cute album Marji. I love how you embellished it! TFS, Mary M
http://Mary-fortheloveofart.com

[Melissa] said...

Super cute. Love the color scheme!

Melissa, MCCR DT

Deleted 2014 said...

this album turned out adorable!
The colors are wonderful.
Great job!

Tess
Dt sister

TeresaK said...

Super cute...love the gems you added Marji!
Teresa
MCCR DT sis

Scrappin Robin said...

Very cute, nice job.

Robin L.

Gramjak said...

Love the stamps and all the ribbons make it really say FuN!!! Adorable!!!

Heather Lynn said...

really cute! love the ribbons on the binding and the pretty colors!