Thursday, November 22, 2012

Glittered snowflakes


3 days until Christmas!!!!!

Today I'm sharing a very very simple scrapbook page.  I have the huge Lucky 8 punches and got my last shipment from HSN.  So of course I had to play with my new goodies.  This snowflake punch is my favorite for sure! I saved all the snowflakes from the border and have used them on quite a few projects.

I love love love the glittered paper and have it in all the colors and have a field day when it's on sale.
I think when you used fabulous papers, once you get pictures on you don't need much more.  
Isn't this fabulous!! We are spending Christmas in Kentucky with my family so I'm hoping I will have some snow pictures for this page.
Merry Christmas, I hope you've been spreading lots of holiday cheer!!

No comments: