Friday, November 23, 2012

Mermaid and her friends


Fresh Brewed Designs

Today I wanted to bring a little bit of summer, here in Florida it's still pretty warm so it's not too far fetched to think of the beach.
This mermaid is so cute with her little friends helping her with her sand castle.

And to make it even more fun I mounted them on an action wobble.

So what do you think? I love her pearl accessories and of course the google eyes on the crab!
Thanks for stopping by, please let me know what you think.  If you want your own mermaid image click the logo above and go shopping.

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Fabulous card love the image. Love wobble cards. Caroline xxx

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

OH WHAT FUN!!! A SUMMERY CARD!! I love the papers, the pearls are GORGEOUS, your coloring is beautiful and the google eyes are too sweet. hehehe!!! What a fun and beautiful card. Thank you so much for sharing!
Big smiles,
Heather D.

Chriss America Real said...

Wow! This is so adorable! Makes me want to go visit my sis in Florida!

Hugs,

Chriss